WELCOME TO GOURMET GATERING AND COORDINATION.
Orlando Wedding Caterer since 1992. Tel: 407-648-5265. Contact: Maureen Chiasson - Owner/Event Cooordinator.
You may wish to check our over 20 years record with the Orlando Better Business Bureau and the Testamonial page.
We support Harbor House for victims of domestic abuse and St. Luke's to help people in need.
We cater all events and celebrations: Weddings, Showers, At-home Parties, Corporate Meetings and Events, Open Houses, Life Celebrations etc.
Our focus is on personal, gracious customer service, excellent product value, food made to order and always quality above quantity.
Prices are subject to change due to market fluctuations. 6.5% tax is added.
Servers are $125.00 each per hour. However, this charge is not a gratuity but is to cover the service and kitchen staff, transportation, set up, clean up etc.
* All menus are on our web site plus sample menus, including pricing, with the exception of the appetizer menu which is priced out according to the selection.
* We are flexible and happy to assist in designing and customizing menus.
* Our wedding packages offer more selections than most caterers.
* We only cater one wedding per day.
* Buffet, plated and butler service is available.
* We offer full bar or just beer and wine, or clients can bring their own.
* We are available to coordinate your event with all vendors, florist, officiant, photographer, hair and make up, rentals, harpist, deejay etc., saving you time and possibly money. There is no charge for this service.
* Our coordination service will also assist you in selecting your venue.
* We offer centerpieces from $15.00 plus each, depending on the floral selection.
We also have a flat rate inexpensive plan for 'day of wedding' coordination and another flat rate plan for the rehearsal. Many couples do not require the full services of a coordinator, which can be expensive, but there are still many details to be taken care of and our 'day of wedding' plan will allow the bride, groom and family to relax and enjoy this wonderful day. See the Wedding Coordination page.
Note from owner:
I opened Gourmet Catering and Events in 1992. My goal was not to be the largest caterer in Orlando but certainly one of the best. I learned the importance of customer service as a youngster assisting my parent's in their small hotel in Wales. My career before Gourmet Catering was in the hospitality industry, working in upscale resorts in the U.K., The Channel Islands, Bahamas, St. Maarten, Southern Florida and New York. I worked in different positions from front desk to hospitality manager. Also my husband managed first class hotels and I assisted him in hosting events, such as travel agent receptions, VIP dinners, manager's cocktail parties, corporate functions etc.
If I can assist you in any way, please do call, It would be my pleasure to help you. Kind regards,